NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Monday 7 November 2011

UPDATE: Get That Droid!!!!

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)

From my previous post here.

Finally! I finally got my hands on my winning prize from the DIGI Get That Droid Contest.

The first time I carry the Acer Iconia Tab A501, I realize that it is actually heavy. But it got quit a big screen so there are no comolain here. 

I am very new to this Android thing and I have just installed some games and apps that I find amusing (and free)

I downloaded the Angry Bird games, Slice It (I super <3 this game), zombi booth, and others. 

16gb of flash memory, there plenty more room to be filled^^

I'm going to post the picture in my next post. So stay tune!!!!

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart