NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Wednesday 31 October 2012

NicaBell Got It FOC: Johnson Baby Milk Bath REVIEW

Hoot! Hoot! Miss Owl~

I apologize for my MIA-ness. Was so busy being audited at work and then found no time for my blogs. Then, When I thought I got free-time, a fav' cuzzy suddenly approached and asked me to help her plan her wedding. Thank God she didn't ask me to become her maid of honor. The wedding was yesterday and I must say, things went absolutely SMOOOTH~~

No fret for I am here to present one of the FOC items I got! Yay!!!


Brand: Johnson & Johnson
Made in: Unspecified
Range: Baby Bath - Milk
Skincare Type: Shower/Bath Milk
Product contains/weight: 100ml
Main promoted/key/active ingredients: Milk, 
Claims: Nourishing ingredient for smoother and fairer skin

What it says on the bottle: (FRONT) Johnson Baby Bath Milk with double nourishing ingredients to help make skin smooth and fair.
(BACK) We love babies. That's why JOHNSON's BABY MILK BATH contains double the amount of natural milk protein and Vitamin A & E to help nourish the skin.

Ingredients: WATER,, PEG-80 SORBITAN LAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, FRAGRANCE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SODIUM LAURETH-13 CARBOXYLATE, ACYLATES COPOLYMER, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, PEG-45M, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLSOTHIAZOLINONE. (WTH with this 2 last ingredients? Hard to pronounce AND type!)

Pricing: I got this FOC from buying a bundle pack of Carefree pantyliners.

Application: Texture is runny and not so thick. Smell very nice and gentle but quite overwhelming for some people. Thank God that it is for bath instead of lotion. After rinsing, the smell is not so overwhelm anymore. I am not sure about nourishing but it does NOT leaves my skin dry and tight. I am not sure about getting fair as well. 



Boyfie compliments the smell says "smell like a lady." He made it sound like I smell like a man without it. But what he meant was the fragrant smells feminine and sweet as I usually would prefer shower gel or cream that smell citrus (he said smells like air freshener), fruity (Smells like kids/girly), flowery (Lady but very common) or any endearing smells (he said usually smells sensual, mystery and sexily dark). So I guess he was trying to describe that the Johnson Baby Milk Bath smells unique and very different than what I would usually use. Flowery but definitely not the smells I would usually use. When I show him the bottle, he made a surprise face and said "Oh! babies stuff? I thought only babies suppose to use that!?" 

I love that:- 
~ It does not leaves my skin dry and tight.
~ Smell nice and leaves on up to few hours
~ I used it on my face when I runs out of face wash, it does not cause acne or over drying my face as well.
~ Boyfie likes it. My mom love how I smell as well.
~ Does not irritate my sensitive skin!

I dislike that:- 
~ Not foamy enough/ Does not produce foam as much as what I usually would prefer.
~ Cause me to sneeze eveytime I use it in shower cause the smell is too overwhelming.

Will I purchase a Full size bottle? I would absolutely buy one when I finish this sample bottle!

I'll give this product 4 out of 5 stars. Not just because it is FOC and all the good thing I LOVE, but the fact it DOES NOT HAVE ANY TRACE OF PARABEN in its ingredient list.

Till then.

xoxo

NicaBell

1 comment:

  1. by putting its follow-on formula on prominent price promotion to increase sales. Nestlé has told the BBC: 'We do not have any evidence of bulk purchase of SMA for export.'
    Baby Milk Formula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart