NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Thursday 22 November 2012

October Haul: NicaBell's Revlon & Maybelline NY Haul

This is a very late haul. I was too busy with my work and life, so I kind of forgotten to post it. I only realize that I haven't post on the October haul after I had done preparing my November Haul.

Oh well, here to make it up! Cheers!

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in Love That Red




REVLON ColorStay LipLiner in Red/Rouge



Maybelline NY The Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof Cat Eyes Mascara in Black

I bought this one out of curiosity.
People said curiosity killed the cat.
But apparently, this curios cat did not killed.
In fact, is very pleased with the product!!

I am still looking for the receipt I that have the prices I bought these stuff. I did buy a lot on October at Watson actually. But the other stuffs are just my re-purchase of products that I had emptied. I will do some update after I found the receipt or I'll just walk-in to Watson and jot down the price for you as reference.

Very short huh? LoL! I got a headache from all sort of stress.

Till next time girlies!

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart