NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Wednesday 5 October 2011

NicaBell Review: Biore Cleansing Oil

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)


'sup peeps!
It is my first review here and I am extremely excited to introduce you peeps this amazing product. This not a sponsored review and I do not get paid to do this.
I have to make it BIG cause I freaking love this stuff! Nobody introduce this stuff for me actually. I was ran out of my makeup remover so I went to Watson and was looking for something cheap cause I was on a tight budget. (I always on a tight budget!) Then, I saw this beautiful purplish bottles on a rack. I was quite shock to see it carries Biore brand name on it cause I thought Biore always use boring looking tube for their facial wash. Then, I pick up the bottle and surprise, this is not a facial wash! It is a cleansing oil to remove makeup. I was a virgin for cleansing oil at the time. I  already heard, read blogs and watch vlogs on cleansing oil, but I never bothered to buy it cause I thought I don't need it. (Well, I was wrong obviously!)  So I  just bought it out of curiosity(after a deep thought choosing either this or the Hada Labo water base cleansing oil)!

BIORE CLEANSING OIL
For all skin types
Gentle cleansing oil washes away long- lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara!
This oil-based makeup remover from Japan has excellent cleansing ability that makes makeup removal so quick and easy! It effectively dissolves and removes long- lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities.
Specially formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance at all times. It does not emulsify upon contact with water and can b used during showers.
  • No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use
  • Does not clog pores
  • Gentle and mild on skin
  • Refreshing fragrance

Product Brand
Biore
Product TypeCleansing Oil
ColorNone
ScentYes
Made inJapan
PackagingSimple yet pretty.
Product EffectivenessGood!
Breakout after usageNot at all!
NicaBell 
♥♥♥♥
Ingredients
MINERAL OIL, PEG-12 LAURATE, ISODODECANE, WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE, DECYL GLUCOSDE, POLYSORBATE 85, GLYCERYL OLEATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ISOSTEARYL GLYCERYL ETHER, MYRISTRYL ALCOHOL, ISOSTEARYL GLYCERYL PENTAERYTHRITYL ETHER, ALCOHOL, BHT, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PHOSPHORIC ACID.

I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin. I have no problem using this. The first time I use this product, I don't like that it got fragrance. But as soon as it touches my skin, I feel that the smell it quite okay. It's a fruity scent and it really reminds me of Green Apple! But I think some of you might feel its overpowering though (cause my mom think so). I only use this twice then I stop because I don't think this product work at first. Even though it says that one can use while on shower. NAH! Its not true. There are still makeup residue on my face especially my waterproof liquid eyeliner. Then I search online for how to use Oil Cleanser properly and found this amazing blog here. I follow this blogger instruction and poof! I become a regular user of oil cleanser. And I always wash my face with my facial wash after oil cleansing. If contact with eyes, it doesn't sting but I do recommend you to rinse with a lot of water. It gives blurry vision!

Here is my experiment on using Biore Cleansing Oil wet vs dry.

1. Swatches of eyeshadows, colorful pencil liners, lipstick stain, waterproof mascara & liquid eyeliners, foundation, concealer, primer, etc

2. 3 drops of Biore Cleansing Oil

3. Rub the cleansing oil on one half and leave the other half untouched.

4. Rinse of the entire surface and clean the surface that already been cleanse with oil cleanser. Then put another 3 drops of Biore Cleansing Oil on the other half and I make sure it is wet. I also wet my hand and rub the surface.

5. Rinse the surface til no more oil residue. And see the comparison on the surface. The right side looked clean while the left side still have some makeup residue.

6. I wipe the residue with this    Clearasil Deep Cleansing Toner on cotton pads. And see what I have wiped off of!

I haven't try other cleansing oil yet and I just bought my second bottle because my first one is almost finish!  I think it is a good and affordable product and I certainly will recommend this to friends and family. Use 2 or 3 pumps for the whole face. And remember to use it on dry face & hands for better result!
That's all for now.

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart