NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Thursday 7 June 2012

NicaBell Review: MAC Fix+

Good day peeps!

So I was looking on to my stuff the other day and saw my MAC Fix+ on my desk remember that I have never had the chance to give my on thought on this amazing product in here.

Though I love my Fix+, I still don't think it worth all the hype.

It claim to fix the make up, helps to hold the make up for hours, make your skin glow, and calming as well as freshen your skin with the goodness they had in the bottle.

I have to say, all of the claim I stated there is true except for the one it say "hold the make up for hours"? Sorry to say mate, loose powder can help better with that than the Fix+.

If you love powder product like compact powder foundation, mineral powder, loose powder, loose pigment, etc. Then you'll be glad you have this is on your vanity. It helps to set powder product so it stick to your skin, not to make it stay longer, but to look naturally belong to your skin.

You know when you use too much powder foundation and you look like the chinese vampire/zombie. You can use Fix+ to tone it down so your powder foundation look natural.

However, if you have oily skin, this product is definitely a no-no. It makes your skin looking dewy. Oily and dewy does not sounds looks good together.

To say it calming and freshen your face, I don't know about calming, but I felt using some plain water in a spray bottle can do just the same to freshen you face. But it smell nice. It's not some over-whelming flowery scent. It's more like cucumber juice. So in term of the smell, I would definitely say: YES! it's calming and refreshing.

To use this product properly, you should put it on an elbow length distance, and spray 3-5 spritz, depending how small or big your face is. If you spritz the spray too near to your face, there will be a high probability that you'll hate the result.

It will be sticky, uncomfortable, felt heavy and felt like there are something dirty on your face.

Overall, if you ask me to rate it, I'll give it 3.5/5.

I have oily combination skin but still loving it when I use powder product. Thus the rate^^

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart