NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 26 June 2012

NicaBell Review: Simple Skincare REGENERATION Age Resisting Eye Cream

I work in an air-condition office and work with computer all day everyday.

My face is naturally oily but change as I get older. The changes of weather and working environment helps with the changes on my skin too. 

The are some dry area around my face that includes the skin around my eyes. 

I love the Simple Skincare for their Kind To Skin range. It might not help to fight my acne but it calms down my angry skin. I have less acne and less problem with dryness as well. 


So this Eye Cream is my first from the Regeneration range from Simple Skincare. 

I bought this eyecream just because I love the Kind To Skin range so much and thought the other Simple range will be awesome too. This the one product I can use from the Regeneration range. 

What it says on the box: Smile, it's simple. When your skin's happy and looking youthful, you feel healthier and happier too! Our Regeneration Age Resisting Age Resisting Eye Cream is a special blend of active ingredients that repair and protects the delicate skin around your eyes. Perfect for even sensitive skin. 

SIMPLE GOODNESS 

(6)        SKIN LOVING NUTRIENTS
             GREEN TEA EXTRACT fights premature aging
             MUSHROOM EXTRACT and GINKGO BILOBA refine and regenerate 
             SHEA BUTTER nurtures and replenishes
             OAT-BETA GLUCAN and ALLANTOIN gently soothe and reduce sensitivity
(2)         VITAL VITAMINS
              PRO-VITAMINS B5 and VITAMIN E soften, smooth and improve skin condition
(0)         NO PERFUME, NO COLOUR 
              NO UNNECESSARY or HARSH CHEMICALS so won't upset your skin. 

INGREDIENTS:  Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Camelia Sinesis Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, PEG-40 Hydrogenated, Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Pantolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid. 

What NicaBell Say: I will be lying if I say this product is great. It's good but not great. It's good because it have all those natural ingredients that helps to soothe and moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes.  I have fine lines on the inner corner of the undereye. I have used this about 2 months but still no physical result. May be I should give it another month or so to see if the fine lines will the gone or at least slightly reduce. It is not moisturizing enough, at least for me. I think the eye cream from Avene that I used before is much more moisturzing than this one. But still the best choice for people with sensitive skin on the budget. I don't get milia seeds either (the one thing I concern most!) I have to remind your peeps that this eyecream contain tiny particles of glitter. I don't know why they put them in there or may be there are ingrediants in the product that produce those glitters. But I think the glitters act at light reflector to make your eyes look healthier, brighter and look moisturize. That sounds brilliant and bad at the same time. Brilliant because you can fake the healthy look at times your eyes look dead and tired. Bad because for those you didn't aware of the glitters, they would think 'Oh! my eyes looks healthier and moisturized!' To be honest, we look the result first before feeling the changes on our skin, right? 




I rate this product a 3.5 out of 5. Just cause it is cheap and a great option of those who have sensitive skin. I feel for you, it's not easy to find product that can be used on sensitive skin with such a small price tag. It's easy to get as well in Watson. Guardian and in any drugstore in Malaysia. It's in small 15ml tube with small nozzle to control the amount of product you need. 

Thus the end of my rant. Give some comments on my post peeps! 

xoxo

NicaBell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart