NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Friday 17 August 2012

NicaBell Got It FOC: Nutrigen + Choline Live Culture Drink (Review)

Disclaimer: I do not buy this drink. And this is not an ad post. I got them for free. But I do not get any sponsors from Nutrigen or any kind of company/manufacturers/dealers that have any associates with the brand to write this post. My friend who work in a wholesale store bring this to me because she can't finish it alone. Her workplace were about to dispose them because the expiry date is just around the corner (EXP 4Sept2012). And she got permission to take them home from her workplace. This post is to share my experience while consuming the product and how satisfy I am with the result. Please also note that my friend doesn't even know that I blog.

Hello gorgeous! 

I have post out the Nutrigen LiteYo Yogurt Drink and here I present the Live Culture milk from the same brand! 



Just when the LiteYo is about to run out, my friend brings more boxes of stuff to us. It's the Nutrigen + Choline Live Culture Drink. It comes with 5 small bottle in a pack. It has 4 flavors and you'll not going to get every flavor in a pack. Unless you are lucky I guess. 

Brand: Nutrigen (owned by Mamee Double-Decker Berhad)
Made in: Malaysia? I'm sure either. I did google Mamee Double-Decker Berhad is founded by a Malaysian.
Product Type: Live Culture milk/drink (Very much like Vitagen & Yakult)
Product Volume: 125g
Main promoted/key/active ingredients: Live Culture (Lactobacillus Acidophillus Culture) and Choline
Claims: For healthy stomach and colon.

What it says on the Bottle: Active Live Cultures, Halal

Ingredients: 
  

Original Flavor:-
Sucrose, Glucose, Milk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Acidophillus Culture and Choline Chloride. Contains permitted Flavoring and food conditioner.

 



Apple Flavor with Real Apple Juice:-
Sucrose, Apple Juice, Milk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Acidophillus Culture and Choline Chloride. Contains permitted Flavoring and food conditioner.



 



Grape Flavor with Real Grape Juice:-

Sucrose, Grape Juice, Milk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Acidophillus Culture and Choline Chloride. Contains permitted Flavoring and food conditioner.



 


Orange Flavor with Real Orange Juice:-

Sucrose, Orange Juice, Milk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Acidophillus Culture and Choline Chloride. Contains permitted Flavoring and food conditioner.



Pricing: Since I got it free from a friend, I don't know the price. I bought it before but can't remember the price. But I do remember they are not exceeding RM5.00 per pack.

Texture: Not as thick as LiteYo or any yogurt drink. Much like Vitagen.


I love that:-
~ Taste like real fruit juice. But My favorite much be the original.
~ Certainly good for stomach and colon.
~ No sour taste.
~ Cute packaging.
~ Cheaper than Vitagen for sure.

I dislike that:-
~ Too sweet for my liking. But the original one is not as sweet as it entourages.
~ Coloring and flavor is unnecessary. But it won't appeal to the consumer without 'em, right?
~ I remember they never sell a pack with one flavor only. I would love to have the original only. I grew tire of the other flavor easily.
~ some of the seal are not as tight. Some of its contains leak out. But they are still ok. No rotten bottle found.

Will I purchase it? Since this one is give FOC to my household, I certain going to purchase it and had purchase it before.

I'll give this product 4 out of 5 stars. Just cause I love the original flavor. The rest is not my liking.



Till next time.

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart