NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Thursday 15 September 2011

NicaBell is an addict of...

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!) 

Yes I am an addict. I have to admit that my addiction is severe enough, my mom cannot stops me.

I am an avid Cabal Online Player. I am a CabalSEA player and I am not going to say which server I am in. I love playing this game so much, I have invested a tons of my hard earn monthly pay on this game. I never play WOW or DOTA, but Cabal is the best game I have ever played! I have played JIN O. , AIKA, Ragnarok, Atlantic, and some other that I don't remember the name any more. I must say, nothing can beat of Cabal so far. Of course this is just me lah.

I am also an addict for manga. I love NarutoKimi Ni TodokeAlice AcademyHot Gimmick, etc.

Picnic! I love picnic by the sea and river. But I love rivers better. I cannot stand the heat at the beach and the salty air. I used to go camping on my college years. But I stop right after college. I do enjoy camping but the mosquitoes are torturing me! I do miss camping though.

Sleepzzz.. Yes, I do have sloth in me. I love sleeping so much, sometimes I don't feel like go to work. But I have to! I got debts to deal with!!

I am addicted to the internet. I must have a daily dose of Facebook, Youtube, games, etc. If I would lost internet connection, I would really depressed. Or I could just sleep all day. Which is better than harming myself. XD
I cannot deal with going to the mall without buying one thing at all. I need to satisfy my crave of buying something home. At least a small packet of candies. Then I wouldn't eat it. left it for years and years and years till it expire. ROFL!

My boyfie. He is my chubby bunny! I used to be skinny and he could easily hurt me when he hugs me. But when I got into bigger size, he would hugs me without the need for him to be scared thathe will hurt me.
Haha! So these are my addiction.

xoxo
NicaBell
cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart