NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Thursday 24 May 2012

April 2012: NicaBell's Simple Skincare & SSS Haul

'sup peeps!

I didn't buy much for this month and I am joining the Syiok Sendiri Sisters. If any of you who are not familiar with the blogshop, you should be ashamed! jk! Flie is the sweetest blogshop owner I have ever know. The blogshop had opened sprees with a good price! Most (I did my own observation. Sorry if I am wrong) blogshop sells or open their sprees with higher price than Syiok Sendiri Sisters'. If you don't believe my words, you peeps should go to Flie's blogshop and compare to others that you might know. 

'nuff with the off topic! 
__________________________________________________________________________
I add another item into my Simple Skincare collection. Woo-Hoo! 

I bought the Simple Skincare Regeneration Age Resisting Eye Cream from their Regeneration range. 

The skin around my eye area are not dry but need moisturizer. I usually use my Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away which is kind of serum which is not moisturizing enough. (I will make a review on it for better explanation of the product) 

I did have a thought to buy the La Mer eye cream BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH 'STRENGTH' TO BUY IT. It was about RM 500++ per jar? 

It's cheap and I have been loving some Simple Skincare product. I have some fine lines formed under the corner of my eyes and I felt ashamed. I am only 24 and I have lines? I believe that these fine lines that I have resulted from the constant puffy eyes that I have which also caused by lack of beauty sleep. Therefore ladies! GET A LOT OF BEAUTY SLEEP TO STAY YOUR BEAUTY!!!

The product is not oily. The texture is almost like the Simple Skincare "Kind To Skin" Hydrating Light Moisturizer but much lighter.

Some short summary bout the product

Brand: Simple Skincare
Range: "Regeneration" Age Resisting
Skincare type: Eye Cream 
Product contain/ weight: 15mL 
Main promoted ingredient : Green Tea extract 
                                      : contain high antioxidant to fight premature aging 
Claims: Repair and protect the delicate skin around the eyes. Perfect even for sensitive skin.
__________________________________________________________________________
My next item is from the SSS previous spree which is known as the Cherry Couture Spree. I wasn't  planning to join the spree at the time because I didn't need anything at the moment - or so I thought! I checked the Cherry Couture website out of curiosity as I didn't know what website it was. To my surprise, Oh! It's a website that sells a lot of cosmetics. And the only thing I was interested at the time was the NYX HD Photogenic Primer and nothing ELSE!!

I search on youtube and other web like crazy just to know how good this primer before buying it. Reviews after reviews, I decided that I am confident enough to buy it and here it is in my hands! har! har! har!






Brand: NYX
Range: HD STUDIO Photogenic
Cosmetic type: Primer
Product contain/ weight: 1.16 oz (33g)
Claims: High definition, photogenic primer. Perfect for liquid makeup, foundation or face powder. Silky, lightweight application helps erase the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. Your makeup will stay fresh until the party is over! 

That is all for April haul. Stay alert for my next exciting post peeps^^

xoxo

NicaBell






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart