NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Saturday 24 December 2011

December 2011: NicaBell's Watson Haul

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la~~ 

Awww~ it's the Christmas season again and it is definitely the best time to get on your shopping spirit up!! 

I have several haul this month and this post is solely what I bought at Watson only. So lets get it started^^ 

L'Oreal Paris Smooth-Instense - 1 Min Caring Mask
I have used the shampoo, the conditioner and the serum. So its time to take a taste on the mask!!


L'Oreal Paris Smooth-Instense - 1 Min Caring Mask

My Beauty Diary - Apple Polyphenol Mask (Oil Control & Pore Constringing)
I was actually looking for the SOFIA Wine & Soybean Extract Mask but I only found 2 of the SOFIA mask. And I need to have another alternative and that is when I found this. And I am gonna try this baby^^ 


My Beauty Diary - Apple Polyphenol Mask (Oil Control & Pore Constringing)

Carefree Healthy Fresh Pantyliners. (Twin Pack w/ free 1 pack of 20pc)
A must have for that fresh and clean feeling^^


Carefree Healthy Fresh Pantyliners. (Twin Pack w/ free 1 pack of 20pc)

Nexcare 3M Acne Patch 36pcs
My favourite so I must buy 2 of this!!! 


Nexcare 3M Acne Patch 36pcs

Nivea Invisible Deo for B&W
Bought this for boyfie. He said he need a deo that would not leave yellow stains on his new white shirt. So I am going to make him experiment with this one^^


Nivea Invisible Deo for B&W

Colgate Nav. Plus ToothBrush
Just the time to need a new one^^


Colgate Nav. Plus ToothBrush

Watson Soft Cotton Buds 200pcs
If only they were 200pcs of Rose Buds^^ 


Watson Soft Cotton Buds 200pcs

Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask
I have been wanting to try this but they were always sold out! May be they were so good, people would buy them off the shelf!! 


Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick 
Been looking at them since their launching but never have he urge to buy one. But now, it is in my hands :DDD 


Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick - 075 Peach
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick - 075 Peach SWATCH

Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water 200mL
I need something to de-tangle my hair when it went crazy as I unable to comb through. I have fine hair but get tangle easily. I have tried it once after purchase and it is amazing!!! Reading through it description at the back of the bottle, I realize it is mad in Korea. I am someone who is not heavily influence by the K-Pop, but I found Korean product is giving good result!!! Way the go Korea^^ 


Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water 200mL

Darlie TootPaste 
They sold RM8++ per tube but I got a bargain^^ 


Darlie TootPaste (Twin Pack w/ free 100g)

Maybelline NY EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
People have been giving good review for this eyeliner an I am trying it out! While preparing for this entry, I have wearing it and about 7 hours later, which is now, it is still on my lids. I have oily eyelids but it did smudge or fade at all. Love Love Love to this baby^^ 


Maybelline NY EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

So that is it for he Watson Haul. Please stay tune or the next haul!! 


xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart