NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 6 November 2012

NicaBell Got It FOC: L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo REVIEW

Hallluuu~ 

October is such a busy month for me. I scratched my work till they bleed but I haven't have any promotion, or better, confirmed as a permanent employee. I know I should be patient but I can always wonder what would it be like working somewhere else, right? I am not working my dream job as well, so I think there is no harm imagining.

This is a great shampoo I would love to review on! No wonder they let people have it FOC. They are trying to promote how great the products! 

Don't be fooled by the picture!
It stands no taller than my slided SE W995 pink phone
(^_^)v
Brand: L'Oreal Paris
Made in: Unspecified
Range: Total Repair 5 - Repairing Shampoo
Skincare Type: Hair Shampoo
Product contains/weight: 80ml
Main promoted/key/active ingredients: Cement Ceramide
Claims: Combat 5 signs of damage: (1)Breakage, (2)Dryness, (3)Dullness, (4)Coarseness, (5)Split-Ends

What it says on the bottle: For damaged hair, L'Oreal Paris created TOTAL REPAIR 5 shampoo with cement-ceramide: combat the 5 signs of damaged hair with 1 solution for hair to become 1. Stronger 2. Nourished 3. Shinier 4. Smoother 5. Less Split-Ends. For a thorough repairing action, use as part of the complete L'Oreal Paris TOTAL REPAIR 5 range.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SALYCYLIC ACID, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, CARBOMER, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C45195/1)

Pricing: I got this FOC from CLEO Malaysia Mag. ALL HAIL CLEO!!!



Application: Texture is thick and easy to foam.Smell sweet and quite overwhelming to some people. When I am on migraine and headache, I can't bear myself to use this shampoo because of the overwhelming fragrance. But on normal days, I LOVE IT!

I love L'Oreal Paris' shampoos. They might be a tiny bit little pricey for some people, but it worth it! YOU'RE WORTH IT actually! I have used the one for color treated hair and anti-frizz, and they are great! This TOTAL REPAIR 5 is no exception. It made my hair soft, none drying and shinier. 

Boyfie compliments the smell. I usually use Head & Shoulder, and he said its nice that my hair felt smell different for once. He also likes the touch of my hair and said I have less dandruff than the usual. I was a bit of at shock to that because I use H&S for so long and had no good result. Boyfie suddenlt say like this makes me wonder that my scalp problem may not be necessary because of the actual cause of dandruff. May be, just may be, my scalp was over-drying? 

And just when I kept wondering, I found SALICYLIC ACIDS on the ingredient list! Oh the wonder! SALICYLIC ACID or BHA is usually used to treat acne and sometimes reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as hyperpigmentation. It penetrates deep into the skin to slough out dead skin. I was shock that BHA can be put in shampoo and made a Google mission about shampoos that contain BHA. To my  delight, shampoos with BHA are great for itchy and dandruff scalp. 

I foamed the shampoo first and message it on my scalp ONLY. I don't spread it to the hair, or should I say the whole hair, because rinsing the shampoo with water will ultimately do that. And I don't want to over-drying the hair end by doing that. I leave the shampoo on my scalp while I wash my body and brush my teeth. Then I rinse my hair and body. I will use conditioner/mask before or after shampoo depending on what kind of conditioner/mask I am using. I usually use conditioner/mask before shampoo but I recently found a great and cheap conditioner from IVY that could only be used after shampoo. 

I love that:- 
~ It lessen the flakes produced by my scalp
~ Less itchiness
~ Smell great
~ Shinier strands
~ Foaming great!

I dislike that:- 
~ Smell can be very overwhelming on certain days I am not well.

Will I purchase a Full size bottle? I most certainly WILL!

I'll give this product 4.5 out of 5 stars. Ignoring the fact I got this FOC, I really love the product. How I am glad that I got to try the shampoo! THANKS CLEO MY!!

Stay gorgeous!

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart