NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Friday 11 November 2011

UPDATE 2: Get That Driod!!!!

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)

From my previous post on 11 Oct, here &  7Nov, here.

As promised, this post will feature the pictures of the ACER Iconia Tab A501^^

image
Unpacking your courier item is definitely the best!!

image
Beautiful box comes with handsome device INSIDE!!!

image
The tab comes with a charger, the charger's plug, USB cabel, some booklets and a wi[ing cloth which I didn't snap.

image
ACER Iconia Tab A501 spec was stated on the back of the box.

image
An informative sticker on the right side of the tab.

image
Power button and a 3.5mm headphone jack

image
HDMI port

image
Power charger port

image
A tiny reset hole, standard USB port and a mini USB port.

image
Docking port. I'm going to look for the docking station. There people telling me the docking station can act as the tab charger as well!!

image
An up and down volume button, rotation lock, and a covered space for the simcard & MiniSD

image
5.0MP cammy with FLASH! AWW!

image
Dolby Mobile sound speakers

image
Handsomely made with brushed Aluminium.

I have to say, this is one handsome device!

Everything on the front is glossy with brushed aluminium on the back!
It has a small camera on the front, just left side beside of the screen;
power button, 3.5mm headphone jack & a HDMI port on the left side of the tab;
power charger port, a small reset hole, mini USB port and a standard USB port on the right side of the tab;
volume button, rotation lock button, a covered slot to housed the MicroSD and simcard on top of the tab;
and a docking port at the bottom of the tab.
Not to forget the 5.0 megapixel cam, 2 speakers & a shiny ACER logo we have on the back of the tab!

SPECIFICATION:-
OS - Android 3.0 HoneyComb (sounds yummy enough eh?)
Processor - 1GHz nVidia Tegra 2
RAM - 1GB DDR2
Screen Size - 10.1"
Connectivity - WWANHSDPA, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1
Battery 3260 may (I must warn, the battery doesn't last all day. Even with the apps killer!)
Dimension - 260mm x 177mm x 13.3mm
Weight - 777g (the first time I carry it out of the box, I was shock how heavy it feels on my hands)

NicaBell say:~
Touch screen respond is nice, but there are times I have difficulties tiping.
Game playing is marvolous! Games resolution especially games with lots of graphic look great!
Wide view ANGLE, BUT! I don't anyone would enjoy using this tab outdoor. Super glossy under direct light! Ouch!
You will have no worry with audio as it gives out pretty load sound!
I was let down of the battery life. 6 hours? For real? I have to carry the charger wherever I go.
Like I said, its quite heavy. For me at least.

I am not going to say I am dissapointed with the ACER Iconia Tab A501, but I would say it is good enough considering its value which is about RM1700++. This is not a must have product and you can get an ACER laptop with few hundred RM more. But this tab is one of the cheaper but still handsome device out there.
Boyfie & I must thank DIGI Telecommunication Sdn Bhd for this lovely prize. I have been using DIGI line since 2006 and it is the best mobile line if you are on tight budget. Boyfie love it so much but don't have much idea how this thing can benefits him.

I am posting this post with the WordPress apps for Android on this tab. I can't wait to see how my post looks like!

(UPDATED on 12/11/2011, 20:38 Malaysian Time ~ I can't help myself to edit this post with a computer. It's quite hard to edit it with the WordPress app for Android. They should work on something about the uploading media section.)

That is all for today!

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart