NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 1 November 2011

NicaBell: Halloween Horror

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)

Its a sad sad Halloween here in KK.

We Sabahan, well actually Malaysia do not celebrate Halloween. But we do accept the western culture and thinks that Holloween is a season for socialize. We don't do "trick or treat" though.

But I don't think that many will enjoy this year Halloween in KK for what happened at the Shell gas station opposites the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, around 5:30pm to 5:40pm, 31 Oct 2011.

A mishap happened where an oil tanker run to the front two coaches of a train.

There were reports that 18 people died, some reported 21 people died, some also reported no casualties but 6 people are injured. But I saw a friend gave an UPDATE:-
Hj Zain the railway GM has confirmed that there is no casualties on the train hit oil tanker incident in front of Kepayan Shell Station. Only one injured leg broken after falling down in a haste to escape and the oil tanker driver is safe too.

But the accident looked severe, it scares people. I was shaken and get teary eyes just looking at the pictures and videos posted.

May God Bless Sabah.

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart